- Log in at https://portal.ride.ri.gov:
- Click on your Username on the top right and then Edit Profile:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and click “Link eRIDE Account(s)”:
- Enter your eRIDE Username and Password and click Submit:
- You will see your linked eRIDE account(s) on the bottom of the Edit Profile page. If you need to unlink an account, you can find that account in the dropdown menu and select Unlink eRIDE Account. If you have multiple accounts and want to make one the default account, please click on Make Default eRIDE Account after choosing the correct one from the dropdown menu.
- To see your linked eRIDE account(s), please click on All Applications and then scroll to the eRIDE modules area:
Linking your eRIDE account to your Portal account Print
Modified on: Wed, 14 Jul, 2021 at 2:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.