At this time, initial certifications cannot be applied for online.  Only Initial and Professional certifications can be renewed online in the My eCert Portal.  All other certifications (including CEEs, Substitute, School Nurse Teacher) must be applied for or renewed with a paper application.  You will find the applications for certification and renewals here.    Applications must be mailed or delivered in person to the Office of Educator Quality and Certification in Providence, and can take up to 16 weeks for processing.

Please feel free to submit a ticket if you have any further questions.