Neither School Nurse Teacher or School Social Worker licenses can be renewed online, because a copy of your Nurse's license or Social Worker license needs to accompany the application.

You will find the applications for certification and renewals here. At this time, all School Nurse Teacher and School Social Worker applications must be mailed or delivered in person to the Office of Educator Quality and Certification in Providence.