The educator needs to send us a copy of the court document OR updated drivers license.  We ask they include the name the educator is under in our system to enable us to pull them up. 

They can send them via hard copy to: 


Attn: Certification 4th Floor

255 Westminster Street

Providence, RI 02903 

or can send them as a PDF attachment to